Interested to visit Romania? It’s easy peasy.
- Book a flight. All the major air companies are flying to Bucharest. Also other main cities like Sibiu, Iasi or Cluj are easily accessible by plane. So what are you waiting for?
- Book a hotel All major international hotel chains are present in Romania. You could choose between Hilton, Novotel, Radisson, Ibis, Intercontinental, Marriott, Accor and lots of boutique hotels, guest houses or apartments.
- Book an airport transfer or use Uber, if you feel more confortable with it.
- Rent a car to discover wow places. If you are an adventurer, Romania is a safe country, so renting a car and visiting it this way, it’s quite a way to discover it…Make sure you download on your smartphone Google Maps and Waze and you’re good to go!
- Book some guided tours to get wow and discover Bucharest. My favourite is Day Trip to Dracula’s Castle from Bucharest, but if you don’t have enough time you could choose a shorter one just to visit Bucharest’s attractions.So what are you waiting for?Book Your Holiday in Romania!